Thread: Reggie Bush sits out 2006?

Reggie Bush sits out 2006?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...yhoo&type=lgns

Just out of curiosity, if Bush sits out this year and re-enters the draft and can he sign with a different team? This is what he would be trying to accomplish, or do the Saints still have rights on him?

R

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I think if he sits out all year, he wont be the same when he comes back. I think he will be in the same breath as Ricky Williams and Maurice Clarett. A wasted talent.

If he sits out the season, he is the biggest idiot of all time....

unfortunately these overpaid crybabies keep doing it and keep getting away with it.

Let's just hope he comes to his sences and realizes he is getting a ton of money to play a game and should appreciate it.

He wont sit out the entire season .....he'll give in or If Deuce gets injured for a long time or is under performing they'll give in , but then again they still have Bennet ....I have a fealing the Saints are going to win in this contract dispute