Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Upper Deck latest release for 2015-2016 Buyback hockey

So just going through twitter this afternoon and came across this interesting tweet saying upper deck has announced for the 2015-2016 season their gonna have for the first time a Buyback set. Here is a link to the YouTube video. Think it would be decent especially for autograph seekers. Theirs gonna be 3 boxes per case , 5 packs per box and 2 cards per pack. Right now they have it listed as one autograph Buyback per pack. Have a look for yourself. Enjoy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I think this could do very well. First its a way without having to come up with more ideas and most likely they wont have to print any cards as they are leftovers. Saves UD some $.

I think it could do well because those autod YGs are going to be huge sellers. It seems to be low printed and not a whole lot made. Assuming the release price isn't crazy then this may be a product to watch.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

"Hey, let's take some of those extra cards we produced and didn't distribute ("we can call em 'Buybacks' so it sounds like we actually spent some money on these"), get some of them signed, and then we can charge premium prices for a "new" product that wont cost us anything. We'll "number" the unsigned ones to make them "SPs", so "every card will be a hit!" so we can sell a "case" of 30 cards for $1,000!"

Yawn. You can find dozens of 25th anniversary "numbered buybacks" on EBay for less than $5. I'll let someone else pay $100 for his signed Bobby Robbins YG...

SCF Rewards
    Country

"Hey, let's take some of those extra cards we produced and didn't distribute ("we can call em 'Buybacks' so it sounds like we actually spent some money on these"), get some of them signed, and then we can charge premium prices for a "new" product that wont cost us anything. We'll "number" the unsigned ones to make them "SPs", so "every card will be a hit!" so we can sell a "case" of 30 cards for $1,000!"

Yawn. You can find dozens of 25th anniversary "numbered buybacks" on EBay for less than $5. I'll let someone else pay $100 for his signed Bobby Robbins YG...

They probably still have a ton of Glen Murray Jerseys and George Laraque Auto stickers to unload.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Members on other sites have already confirmed UD employees buying certain cards at the previous Expo. I'm sure that it's a little Column A, a little Column B. They most assuredly have costs in this product, some may be old outlays, others will be more recent purchases.

They probably still have a ton of Glen Murray Jerseys and George Laraque Auto stickers to unload.

This product has already been confirmed, in the video actually, that it will be 100% hard-signed content. Mercifully, no Laraque stickers!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just stop UD...make some good cards that people actually want for once.

Buybacks are so played out and forgers dream long term..
    Good thing no one cares about hockey or China would be printing 100000000 YG's. ..

UD is getting desperate. ..mcdavid just keeping that thin string alive for a few more years....

Ain't hard to make cards....just copy some old basketball /football designs from the past...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's exactly what they did. Good business? Yes. Those # Buybacks are not rookie cards. The Rookie YGs will sell for a good bit. If they have one of Olli Maatta, Pouliot, Bennett, Malkin, Sid, Letang, ect.. Im going to want them. There are going to be nice cards in there.

Thank You very much for explaining why they made this product.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kuba you need to go back to Elementary School

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

This product has some potential

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast