Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Updated my PhotoBucket!

Arrow Just Updated my PhotoBucket!

Tons of new items added today! Lots of new GU and AU put in the trade section. I might even take cards out of my PC although they will be very hard to get. If buying, please make a reasonable offer. If trading, please leave a list or site! Thanks for looking! :new_usa:

Hey Will,
    Iam Intersted In The Fleer Julius Jones Base.Pm Me.Thanks

Timothy

Timothy- Please refer back to the original post. I said I liked some of your items and I would like to trade for them. Please check my site and LMK if you like anything, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Baseballstud2817
    Timothy- Please refer back to the original post. I said I liked some of your items and I would like to trade for them. Please check my site and LMK if you like anything, thank you.
    Guess I Missed The Post.What Did You Like For The Julius Jones Base.Shipping Would Kill If We Send In Bubble Mailer When We Are Going To Trade For Like A Dollar Card.So We Could In White Envelope.LMK Me.Thanks

Thanks A Lot!!!

Timothy

Timothy- There's really no point in sending one card, that's why I checked your site, so we can make this a larger deal. I liked these:

Marcus Allen Patch
    Chris Carter Auto
    Len Dawson/Trent Green Dual Jersey

Please check my site for additions, thanks.

check my tradelist for the burnett and dunta robinson autos.

Marcus Allen-(Pending)
    Chris Carter (Pending)
    Pm Me So We Dont Have To Make This Theard Like 5 Pages.LOL

catch shorty- What's the BV on the Crumpler AU/JSY and the D. Davis 3 Color Patch? PLMK, thanks.

baller4life- PM Sent...

Could you PM me prices for the following.
    Reggie Williams LCM Mirror Red
    Jaguars Triple Jersey
    3 Byron Leftwich Jerseys

Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast