Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new buckett

new buckett

finally made a buckett, hope someone finds a card to make some trades.

2. Kronozio
    hey do you happen to need a 2002 fleer platinum clubhouse sheffield jsy, lmk i like your brian jordan jsy and berkman jsy thanks

also whats the deal with the biggio showcase card awesome looking what is it exactly i cant find it in my big beckett

the jordan jsy the corners a lil dinged, the berkman is is great shape, and the biggio if ya need i'll add that in to, i dont need the sheff jsy i already have it

ok really dont have any other sheffield to trade, and didnt see it on your site so, nvm

interested in the Jordan jersey as well as the Chipper insert and Bruce Chen rookie...are any of the them #'d? Anything Sheffield would be listed under my PC.

the 04 flair hot numbers chipper is /500 the chen is /9000 but the jordan isnt, i could use this 2004 SP Game Used Patch "Significant Numbers" Gary Sheffield #GS...2 clr Patch...#1/16...($40), but you need to pick out more cards to add the bv up to that. i have a javy lopez rc and one /9000 and anouther chipper insert

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast