Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: FS/FT Curtis Martin GU

     
  1. #1

    FS/FT Curtis Martin GU

    Have these for sale or trade.
    2001 Absolute L & Laces Curtiss Martin Ball 2 color(small piece of writing in left corner) 139/275 BV 20
    2004 Leaf R & S Curtis Martin Longevity Ruby 004/150 BV 12
    2005 Leaf Limited Curtis Martin Hardware Helmet 048/100 BV 15
    Looking for stuff in my sig and whatever

  2. #2
    Hey, do you have an extra Gifford GU? And what would you want for that card in your avatar? LMK

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli Fan
    Hey, do you have an extra Gifford GU? And what would you want for that card in your avatar? LMK
    Sorry nothing extra.

  4. #4
    How about that avatar. Is there anything on my site you may trade it for?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli Fan
    How about that avatar. Is there anything on my site you may trade it for?
    Sorry 2/16 not for trade. thanks anyways.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 511francis
    Have these for sale or trade.
    2001 Absolute L & Laces Curtiss Martin Ball 2 color(small piece of writing in left corner) 139/275 BV 20
    2004 Leaf R & S Curtis Martin Longevity Ruby 004/150 BV 12
    2005 Leaf Limited Curtis Martin Hardware Helmet 048/100 BV 15
    Looking for stuff in my sig and whatever
    on ebay now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •