Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If you want the Confederate flag on government property, you must also want the Union Jack there too. I mean, if you're going to fly a flag that REPRESENTS AN ATTACK AGAINST AMERICA why not just put up Iranian flags everywhere?

Hypocrites.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here is my spin. I personally support burning both flags as long as they are your personal property and you are not creating a fire hazard. As far as them being on state property they should have never been there in the first place. The confederate flag, swastika or the flag from the republic of china have nothing at all to do with the United States gov't. However is someone wants to fly a flag on their own personal property knock yourself out. Just don't be a hypocrite and get mad at me because I will be reppin Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.

Essentially that is my take too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Questions is, where does this end? What next?

While we are at it, Hawaii has what looks like a British flag in their flag. That needs changed.

Also I am not particularly fond of Iowa having the colors blue, white and red instead of red, white and blue. It strikes me as contrary to the concept of the US flag. I want that changed as well. It offends me.

Why does Arizona's flag look like a rising sun? They are in the west. The sun rises in the east. That offends me intellectually. I want it changed to look like a setting sun.

Maryland's flag looks like a NASCAR finish line flag or a coat of arms for British royalty. I don't like NASCAR or British royalty. Change it.

Colorado is a big C? That is just stupid. Change it.

District of Columbia has it's own flag? It isn't even a state. The flag should be a US flag. I want that changed too.

Yeah, I know it is stupid, but so is people getting butthurt over a Confederate flag that they don't even know the meaning of, how it was used or what it symbolizes.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If you take it to the point of idiocy, yeah. If you just decide not to hang the flag of a group who attacked the nation you claim to love and lost, then it pretty much ends here.

Is there any state being made to take a confederate portion out? If so, then yeah go yell at Hawaii. If not, then don't make up stupid garbage and have an adult conversation. This "extreme idiocy" argument is not the sign of a well learned and mature person . It's the sign of an argumentative little snot who should be taking a science exam today.

Just so we're clear, we're talking about on state property here. Hang what you want on your house, Walmart can decide to sell or not sell whatever they want. Since it isn't actually banned, I have to wonder how people are so butthurt about it.

Paranoia is strong with the right.
    Last edited by Wickabee; 06-25-2015 at 07:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@Duane, no one is saying to take down the flag from Public spaces because of aesthetics or personal subjective looks...

It's because of what it represents.

It represents a group of TRAITOROUS states that literally wanted to bring down the United States of America.

In the entire history of America, The Confederacy was literally the biggest threat to this country.

If they had won, they would've changed the country forever, and would've brought down everything that they had worked on up until that time.

I don't even care so much about the Slavery aspects of the Confederacy....

It's the traitorous actions and the fact they waged a war to try to bring down our country that angers me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I absolutely LOVED hearing O'Reilly say that to SOME Southerners the Confederate flag stands for "Bravery".

YEAH....I agree, ANY person that fights in war is indeed brave.

The Nazis were VERY brave too.

Or do you people think that fighting against the U.S army, British Army and the Red Army was cowardly?

THEY WERE BRAVE.

Like or hate it....the Nazi Army was brave and courageous.

HOWEVER....

We all know what the Nazis did....

And I don't see ANYWHERE IN GERMANY where they still fly the freaking Swastika!!!

In fact it is BANNED in Germany, even regular citizens can't own it.

I DO NOT think we need to ban anything.

But Government should NOT support a flag that was used by traitors who fought to DEFEND slavery.

And no one should even DARE say that the Civil War wasn't about Slavery.....you have to be insane to think it was solely about "State's Rights".

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (22)
    Country

Guys and Gals, I live in Summerville S.C. And I wonder when the media is going to put the pieces together of Dylan Roofs connections to Kyle Rogers and the council of conservative citizens.
    Kyle Rogers...Summerville Resident and leader in council of conservative citizens and Dorchester county GOP executive Board Member.
    Now a brief history of a group Called "Christian exodus" that has formed in Dorchester county .this group is calling for secession and leader Cory Burnell has past ties to league of the south and past Dorchester County sheriff Ray Nash.. Ray Nash has ties to chuck Baldwin and CCC..Sheriff Ray Nash is on Ted Cruz for President leadership Team with S.C. Senator Lee Bright and State Rep Bill Chumley along with other Dorchester County Representatives.
    Last edited by Cpia; 06-27-2015 at 01:08 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (22)
    Country

History in Dorchester County Politics have Judges as members of this group.Some past and some present.One man ran against the current sheriff according to southern poverty law center became post commander of a Scv post after a turnover to people with white supremacist ties.
    Hopefully the media will shed some light on this group that goes by many different names.
    In my opinion the flag is a symbol of hate and must be taken down but the Feds must address the real issues in this area that have been going on for a long time and haven't been addressed .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123