Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Fs L@@k

Fs L@@k

Hi everyone. I need to come up with 10 dollars.. Its fairly important and if anyone can help It would be greatly appreciated. The following I will sell for 12$ Shipped. Not firm on the price.. negotiable. PLMK Thanks alot, all cards are in NRMT-MT Condition. Thank you and god bless..

Greg Maddux 02 UD Game Swatches #GM
    Carl Yastrzemski 04 Fleer inScribed Names of the Game Jsy 74/150 #CY
    02 UD Bat Around Quad Bats Shawn Green/Sosa/L. Walker/ Luis Gonzalez
    Manny Ramirez 02 Fleer Flair Jsy Heights
    05-06 SPx Winning Combos Dual Jsy Arenas/Jamison #JA
    " " Ming/McGrady #MY
    Yao Ming 03 UD AS Weekend Authentics GU Warmup

Not the most well organized lot of cards, but I got rid of just about all i had a while back, and this is what I have left. No use for them, so LMK if you are interested! Thanks

Ricky

SCF Rewards
    See kunox04's Items on eBay

Ricky,

I will take 'em for $12 dlvd through whatever payment method you prefer (Paypal or money order or concealed cash), but as you have no feedback I would have to ask that you send first. Please take a look at my feedback if you have any doubts - I complete the deals that I enter into.

If you would like, send me a private message by clicking on my username on the right and then selecting that button in the dropdown menu, and we can discuss the trade further.

Thanks,
    Craig