Thread: some helpful opinions ????

Question some helpful opinions ????

i am currently collecting football cards only. i was wondering if someone could tell me if it is like way better to collect other sports too. because right now i am thinking of collecting baseball and basketball too. i also like those sports but football is my favorite sport by far. what should i do. anyone with feedback???

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Collect whatever cards you like. It isn't better or worse to have those other cards. You might end up being able to trade baseball or basketball cards for football cards you want, so if you would like to try some packs of baseball or basketball, go for it. Everybody's excited about baseball cards during the season, so you might be able to find some basketball cards cheap, because people want to sell them off to buy baseball.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting #12 Randall Cunningham
    -Looking for 2005 Leaf Certified Materials Fabric of the Game cards (baseball or football)
    Hidden Content

ok i think i will try to buy some of those packs to see how i like it thanks for the advice

i quit collecting everything except football 5 years ago...best choice i ever made!! for 1, i really lost respect for the game of baseball...i will occasionally pick up some schmidt/rose stuff, but not actively...2nd, football cards are realeased almost year round, so there really is no "dead" time in the hobby...im a football nut...my TV is permenantly set to the NFL network...i have gotten even more involved, especially with the vintage/memorabilia aspect of collecting football....pretty much a personal choice, but there is SOOOOO much product out there, that i just dont see how people can "keep up" with all 4 sports (i think they dont!!) my 2 cents and your cowboys suck, lol....JUST KIDDING (kinda)

i have one for question for everyone i am new to this site and online trading can someone describe to me how this site works ..all help is greatly appreciated

there is a trading forum dedicated to each sport....you can either start a thread of the stuff you have and want to trade, or start a thread with cards/players/teams you want (try and be a little specific...if you say you want ALL cowboys, you will get some stupid offers)...make a trade list of the cards you have to trade, either using this sites trade list manager, or using a free website...its kinda hard to trade with someone if they dont know what you have to offer...once a trade is worked out, it is all posted/monitored on this site through the trade manager....since you are new, you can expect to be asked to send your end of the trade out first until you build up a reputation...please be sure that your cards are properly shipped (ship with a bubble mailer and make sure cards are in a hard plastic protector - toploaders, etc....delivery confirmation is always a plus, especially on more expensive trades) hope this helps a bit!!

yea it does thanks for the help... Go Cowboys !!!!!!!! the division is ours this year lol...