Thread: How is this for $143.90 DLVD

How is this for $143.90 DLVD

How are these for $143.90 DLVD::

1 box Topps DP&P 2006 FB
    1 box Donruss Throwback Threads 2005 FB
    1 box Topps Heritage 2005 FB

Alll are hobby boxes, how is $143.90 DLVD sound?

I think pretty unbeatable, but any opinions?

Rob

Well, I saw DP&P for as low as 44.00 online.
    So if the other two are worth 100 to you, the deal is good to go!

its a good deal, i wouldn't say unbeatable....its about the same as dave and adams

Well, all that do reply, anyone find any better places to buy em from for that price or lower?

PS: I cant find anywhere cheaper

Rob

proudestmonkey, yes thats where it is from dacardworld.com, I buy from them always, cant find anyone that can really beat em,

Rob

I just looked on the cheapest site I know of and before shipping it would be 136.19 for the 3 boxes. So it looks good to me.

Those of you saying it's not a good deal how about you post cheaper prices and from where.

Just to add, the place I got my prices from were mattsbaseball.com. He will give free shipping if you order +$200. I know most sites offer free shipping with $100 or $150 purchase.

lol....thats funny!! i figured you picked them up on the bay or something....they are the cheapest....only place i ever find cheaper is my local hobby shop when rent is due!!