Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Equality!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Agreed.

If any gay person tries to force any church to marry them....I will immediately stand up AGAINST that individual.

================================================== ====================================

And now let's see how the GOP reacted to all of this:

"I will not acquiesce to an imperial court any more than our founders acquiesced to an imperial British monarch. We must resist and reject judicial tyranny, not retreat" -HUCKABEE

^HAHAHAHAAHAHA

"Marriage between a man and a woman was established by God, and no earthly court can alter that." -BOBBY JINDAL

^This idiot has clearly never read the OT to see how marriages really were back then.....Jesus!

"Today, 5 unelected judges redefined the foundational unit of society. Now it is the people's turn to speak" -SANTORUM

^I'm seriously starting to wonder if these morons even know how our government really works...

"As a result of this decision, the only alternative left for the American people is to support an amendment to the U.S. Constitution to reaffirm the ability of the states to continue to define marriage." -SCOTT WALKER

^HAHAHAHAAHA.....Oh my god....it's just too funny...

Again closet fan of god. But seriously will you do any trading when these posts are done?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

[/B]
    Again closet fan of god. But seriously will you do any trading when these posts are done?

AJ,
    when P&R closes, Alex is going to disappear from our lives faster than the prayers from an atheist being dismissed from God after being shot by a Republican gun owner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

AJ,
    when P&R closes, Alex is going to disappear from our lives faster than the prayers from an atheist being dismissed from God after being shot by a Republican gun owner.

+1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont get why a bunch of straight dudes are so worried about what another dude does with his penis. *shrug* nothing gayer than that IMO

SCF Rewards
    Country

very well said
    AJ,

SCF Rewards
    Country

AJ,

Who are you?

I don't think I've ever quoted you in my entire run on P&R.....not sure why you feel the need to call me out by name.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I dont get why a bunch of straight dudes are so worried about what another dude does with his penis. *shrug* nothing gayer than that IMO

only when you want to cut it off or force it upon someone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well obviously no one likes a rapist shrew! My parents had a small part of mine cut off (as have many of you). Got a problem with that? And that wasnt even my decision! If a grown man decides he doesnt want his anymore, I dont care. No one really should

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am all for doing what you want. But don't try to tell me your a hero because of a choice that person made. Utter nonsense.
    Well obviously no one likes a rapist shrew! My parents had a small part of mine cut off (as have many of you). Got a problem with that? And that wasnt even my decision! If a grown man decides he doesnt want his anymore, I dont care. No one really should

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow Alex a first time so you claim figured you out in one post. Now that should tell you something fella.
    Who are you?

I don't think I've ever quoted you in my entire run on P&R.....not sure why you feel the need to call me out by name.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast