Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks Shrew!

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks like 2 people need to work on their sense of humor

Good recovery, make better jokes! ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I didn't name anyone but leave it to you to reveal yourself....besides the whole site is overrun with Libs.

Man, you guys and your PC, when does it ever end, why can't you just thank Shrew for doing a thankless job.

I like shrew and thinks he'd done a great job. I just find it hilariously ironic that you would complain about name calling and do the same thing in the same sentence. Doesn't matter if you named someone's name or not. You still name called. Has nothing to do with PC either, just your hypocrisy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like shrew and thinks he'd done a great job. I just find it hilariously ironic that you would complain about name calling and do the same thing in the same sentence. Doesn't matter if you named someone's name or not. You still name called. Has nothing to do with PC either, just your hypocrisy.

Star, you're a joke, you issue just as many back handed insults as the rest, you can't absolve yourself, nice try.

THANKS SHREW!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Star, you're a joke, you issue just as many back handed insults as the rest, you can't absolve yourself, nice try.

THANKS SHREW!!

LOL. I'm the joke?! That's hilarious. If calling your sentence hypocritical is an insult then so be it. You're not even bright enough to refrain from name calling in the same sentence where you complain about name calling. That's the joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country

He should be thanked. It isn't an easy job to be a moderator and I should know. You did a great job keeping this section of the site up and running with all the wild stuff that went on and I'm pretty sure that many people weren't raising their hands to accept the challenge of modding this area. It wasn't easy to deal with people on other parts of the site so I can't imagine the whining, complaining, and bickering that went on over here but you managed to do it well. Thanks
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12