Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Final words of wisdom

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Final words of wisdom

i'm here to tell you now each and every mothers son,you better learn it fast,you better learn it young cause someday never comes

peace and good fortune to you all

thanks,gary

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country

My final words....

Politics and Religion are the two most divisive topics to discuss for humans, as such there is no easy way to do it, there is nothing you can say where someone, somewhere won't get offended or won't regard your words as offensive.

Personally, I believe everything needs to be out on the table for discussion, NOTHING is sacred and everything is debatable.

I urge any and all to continue debating, continue asking yourself questions, and continue to seek knowledge.

You are all fortunate enough to live in a country where such a right exists....USE IT!

I wish this site good luck, and say my goodbyes to everyone that frequented this particular forum.

I guess we'll debate each other in another life!

Adios.