Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Updated Site for Trade/Sale

Updated Site for Trade/Sale

Please check my site and see if there is anything that you can use.

http://www.freewebs.com/cmbest/

2. Find Baseball Cards on Kronozio!!
    what would you need in trade for your 60 Kaat RC?

How about your Edmonds GU, Gaylord Perry GU, and Torri Hunter GU?

i could do the edmonds and hunter but id rather keep the perry at this time.

anything else you need?

Hi,

Do you need anything here?
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=222520

I have a Red Schoendienst autograph you may be interested in. I like your Billy Williams and Luis Aparicio autographs. Let me know if we can work something out!

Thanks,
    Matt

Matt- I really like the Musial auto and Gwynn auto in that order. Can we do anything on those?

Plymouth- I just looked at the Kaat. It's not mint. Would you like to see a scan first? If so, let me know your e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by birdsonthebat
    Matt- I really like the Musial auto and Gwynn auto in that order. Can we do anything on those?

Plymouth- I just looked at the Kaat. It's not mint. Would you like to see a scan first? If so, let me know your e-mail.
    Christopher,

What are the values of the cards? Also the Aparicio is a sticker autograph and the Williams is on the card correct? The Gwynn has been traded, and the Musial is pending right now. Let me know the values, and I will tell you sometime tomorrow if the Musial is available.

Thanks!
    Matt

Matt-
    Williams and Aparicio are both stickers (Donruss products) and both book $20 last I checked. I would throw in another decent card for the Musial.

Quote Originally Posted by birdsonthebat
    Matt-
    Williams and Aparicio are both stickers (Donruss products) and both book $20 last I checked. I would throw in another decent card for the Musial.

That's right. I have never been a fan of sticker autographs, but I need autographs of these guys. If you get a chance could you give me a scan. If you need my email address it is.

mwurst2003@yahoo.com

Musial books at $50. Any of these cards book close to $10?
    David Cone 06 Fleer Greats of the Game Auto
    Vernon Wells 03 Fleer Avant #/150
    Kevin Millwood 00 Fleer Autographics

Like said; the card is pending right now, but I should be able to know if it's available or not tomorrow. Thanks again.

Matt

i dont really care on the condition.could you just do the hunter and edmonds for it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast