Thread: NPN Question

NPN Question

Looking at the back of my fleer ultra packs, it says send of a card with name & address for an insert. Anyone know if they do this for outside America or is it just the U.S

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I looked on Fleer's website and couldn't find anything on it. Are you sure it doesn't say on the back of the pack? Usually, there's a note like ..."Available to U.S. anmd Canada residents" or something to that effect.

yeah cause it says it on the Donruss but says nothing on these. Thats why i thought I'd ask

Quote Originally Posted by flea
    yeah cause it says it on the Donruss but says nothing on these. Thats why i thought I'd ask
    In that case, I guess the only option is to contact Fleer directly. But for the moment, I think they'll allow you to redeem internationally based on their not saying otherwise.