Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See addicted36's Items on eBay

Looking for Redskin Draft Picks from the last four years

I am not buying at this time if that's what you were looking for sorry

The Redskins are my team and I would like to get an autograph of everyone they drafted since I got into cards. While I love the greats and will always want them too that's not the nature of this thread. This thread is to get some of the scrubs they've drafted recently I don't have

I am hoping to do some low end PC trades today. The guys I am looking for today are very low end so don't expect me to give you high end for low end for something you have. Fair trades only

Card Brands do not matter to me at all in fact I'm sure some of these guys never even made it to contenders and better stuff so my only hope might be to get a leaf draft, press pass or something.

Here's some new stuff I have in to tempt you with and have many other cards as well as these

The Redskins here I already have so they are tradable.

I am only looking for autos for these players drafted in the past four years (some names are not on this list and that's because I have autos of them already. I only want one per player)

2015 Draft
    Brandon Scherff, OL, Iowa
    Preston Smith, LB, Mississippi State
    Matt Jones, RB, Florida
    Arie Kouandjio, OL, Alabama
    Martrell Spaight, LB, Arkansas
    Kyshoen Jarrett, DB, Virginia Tech
    Tevin Mitchel, CB, Arkansas
    Evan Spencer, WR, Ohio State
    Austin Reiter, OL, South Florida

2014 Draft
    Morgan Moses OT Virginia
    Spencer Long G Nebraska
    Bashaud Breeland CB Clemson
    Ryan Grant WR Tulane
    Ted Bolser TE Indiana
    Zach Hocker Kicker Arkansas

2013 Draft
    I have an auto of everyone drafted except 5th round pick Brandon Jenkins, LB, Florida State

2012 Draft
    Josh LeRibeus, OG, SMU
    Keenan Robinson, ILB, Texas
    Adam Gettis, OG, Iowa
    Tom Compton, OT, South Dakota
    Richard Crawford, CB, SMU
    Jordan Bernstine, S, Iowa

If someone wants to buy some of this stuff above and doesn't have anything to offer I will sell to buy cards like this I need. Since I don't want to break any rules I will put a lot price on those above for $110 delivered. The Fales is a SSP /150 variation so I think that's reasonable to ask for everything but I would prefer to trade today and only selling as a last resort. If you want me to piece out for sales will also do that, just post what you need a price on and I will get it for you so that I can buy the cards I am looking for today.

Anyone have any of these guys I'm needing today?

BANNED

Country

I got a Matt Jones 2015 Bowman Football base refractor auto. Would you move the Hot Rookies allen Robinson auto for it?