BGS mailday again. high res pics

well i have been crushing it with the grading companies lately and everything is up for trade/sale. price will be posted by each card. they are negotiable.

thanks a lot

steve

looking for $30 dlvd on yeldon #/25

looking for $100 on cj edwards #/75

looking for $30 on mallet

looking for $60 on the montana

looking for $100 on brown #/499

looking for $250 on manning #/1998 rare grade.

looking for $50 on edelman

looking for $60 on bell#/299

Not to sound rude, but what increases the value of cards so much for being graded? I get they're in good shape, but for those prices you could buy some autos of some good players and a lot cooler cards than those.
    Last edited by Trevor44; 07-10-2015 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor44 View Post
    Not to sound rude, but what increases the value of cards so much for being graded? I get there in good shape but for those prices you could buy some autos of some good players.
    the better the condition the better the card. the grading confirms its condition and preserves it. the card will remain in that condition forever i would assume unlike a card not graded that gets handed around a lot.

i had the cards graded myself. i purchased them ungraded. grading the card increases its vlaue. i prefer to sell them unless someone is interested in trading.

thanks

Ok I just never got grading really why wouldn't someone just keep card nice in first place. Thanks