Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1

    Trading 4 Jerry Rice inserts, game used, and autos

    As the title indicates, I am currently only interested in trading for Jerry Rice inserts, game used, and autos. Cards must be depicting Jerry in a 49ers or Pro Bowl uniform. CMB and PM me if you see anything. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Have this: 12 Topps Supreme Purple Jerry Rice #13/75

    Got any serial numbered Pats?
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Have this: 12 Topps Supreme Purple Jerry Rice #13/75

    Got any serial numbered Pats?
    I have a high numbered Brady:
    http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/ki...ml?sort=3&o=54

  4. #4
    Like that and also the Deion Branch Gridiron Silver boarder in your Rookie section.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingnothing View Post
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Like that and also the Deion Branch Gridiron Silver boarder in your Rookie section.
    Brady and Branch cards listed above for the Rice mentioned above?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush7 View Post
    Do you need any of the rice inserts:
    http://s708.photobucket.com/user/tru...?sort=3&page=1
    Interested in all minus the Select Certified, Score 95, Bowmans Best Alexander/Rice, Donruss Legends of the Fall, UD Choice Starquest.

    See anything in my bucket you can use?

  8. #8
    These are the ones i can use
    elway/Roethlisberger insert(is it numbered)
    Ronnie Lott auto
    elway/marino.young/montana quad jersey


    Quote Originally Posted by kingnothing View Post
    Interested in all minus the Select Certified, Score 95, Bowmans Best Alexander/Rice, Donruss Legends of the Fall, UD Choice Starquest.

    See anything in my bucket you can use?

  9. #9
    Works for me. PWE ok? If so, please post.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingnothing View Post
    Brady and Branch cards listed above for the Rice mentioned above?
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

  10. #10

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on