Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend trading?

Weekend trading?

Anyone looking to trade? My bucket is getting full again and hope that I can make some deals.

As always looking for current and former Vancouver Giants - Lucic, Gallagher, Benson to name a few. Also Dan Hamhuis, Sedins, Markus Naslund, Shea Weber, Team Canada or Team Sweden. Along with any nice Heroes and Prospects GU cards.

I am interested in the two Ottawa 67s Autos of Monahan and Barron. LMK. Thanks
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Bump up for some Thursday trading, hope to take a bunch to the post office tomorrow.

interested in the nuge/glencross dual prime, Horvat Artifacts RC, Backes Trilogy /57, Grandlund Prizm Orange /50, Sakic Select Honored Members Green

I have a Shea Webber Fleer Ultra Gold Medallion rookie card if you're interested !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast