Thread: 04-05 C.Drexler

04-05 C.Drexler

I have recently been given the opportunity to buy nearly one of every 04-05 made of Clyde Drexler with exclusion of the 1/1s. (05/06 as well for that matter)

The last time I looked most are not priced due to scarcity....Can anyone tell me if that has changed as far as Beckett goes??
    I would prefer not to buy the online guide just to be shown "Not priced" If anyone has a price list or can provide one it would be greatly appreciated.

The person selling is a friend so I'm not going to low ball him...just fair pricing for both

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Beckett still doesn't list most prices of cards below a serial number of 25.

Quote Originally Posted by DunkingDurant35 View Post
    Beckett still doesn't list most prices of cards below a serial number of 25.
    This. Best to search ebay's completed listings to see if any previous have sold and for what price.

I did check the ebay ones....I only found the common ones listed.

If I was to list them could someone ballpark them for me?

Quote Originally Posted by drexler View Post

Personally I wouldn't be much help but there are some Clyde experts around that may be able to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by drexler View Post

go ahead mate. I can help you.