Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I NEED '06 ELITE ROOKIES #d/599

LMK what you got...I am building the set and have a LONG way to go...BV's are out now, so at least I know how high the mountain is now.

If you have some that you want to trade, check my site and lmk what you need in return..thanks!

Brent

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hey You Liked My 06 Donruss Classic Hodge Auto I Also Have A Elite Mario Williams Rc /599 Lmk

I have these 2. Tim Day and Gerald Riggs.
    I like this. Leftwich/F. Taylor/J. Smith- '05 Leaf R&S "Triple Threads" #46/150 ($20)

cardinalfan...I already have the Williams, thanks anyways

colts...I do need both of those, Riggs is ($10) and Day is ($8)...do you have anything else to even us out, since I would be trading GU for rookies?

lmk, thanks

yeah, that would be fine with me...if you want to post, i'll confirm and send this afternoon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast