Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    2013-14 The Cup Rookie Patch Auto Archive Thread

    Hey guys,

    So I think we all know that we need to start taking better security measures on our higher end cardboard as a community and over the last few days I have started my own 13-14 Cup Rookie archive.

    I need the help of fellow collectors on here and on the web now too!

    Only need higher end /249 and all /99s.

    SINGLE COLOR PATCHES ONLY!!!

    It's easier to keep track of the single colors than multi ones because there are way less single colors than multi ones and no one is going to fake a 3clr patch to make it 4clr!!!

    This is HELPING EVERYONE IN OUR HOBBY, SO LET'S HELP EACH OTHER MAKE IT A BETTER ONE TO BE IN!

    HERE IS MY ARCHIVE:

    CLICK HERE>>>>>> 2013-14 THE CUP PHOTO ARCHIVE - PHOTOBUCKET <<<<<<CLICK HERE
    Last edited by spxrules; 10-05-2015 at 01:19 PM.

  2. #2
    Great idea for this thread! We get to look at some nice cards from UD The Cup, AND help keep our hobby safe. It's a win-win :)

    Thank you !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Updated - Added over 10 more!

    Any extra help is appreciated guys!

  5. #5
    I wish you luck on your idea. One problem is there is still too many good redemption's to be fulfilled such as Tarasenko , Gallagher , Monahan , Nuke and others. I have 3 Gallagher redemption's in my que ( raps fingers on desktop ). I have an unredeemed Tarasenko I am torn on whether to redeem it and hope for a decent patch or trade it away for something nice ( I have no use for primadona players especially Europeans even if they play for a team I collect).
    Maybe when I get home I can help you out with some scans.

    Cheers Joel
    _____________________________
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelCarry View Post
    I wish you luck on your idea. One problem is there is still too many good redemption's to be fulfilled such as Tarasenko , Gallagher , Monahan , Nuke and others. I have 3 Gallagher redemption's in my que ( raps fingers on desktop ). I have an unredeemed Tarasenko I am torn on whether to redeem it and hope for a decent patch or trade it away for something nice ( I have no use for primadona players especially Europeans even if they play for a team I collect).
    Maybe when I get home I can help you out with some scans.

    Cheers Joel

    Thanks for the kind words Joel.

    Would very much appreciate the help if you could.

    Many thanks,

    Frank
    Last edited by spxrules; 07-28-2015 at 12:18 AM.

  7. #7
    Its kind of hard doing this almost a year after release. I love the idea though. I think doing it on release would be much better and easier.

    Good Luck and Ill be sure to help out when I can!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

    Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by theboxbreaker96 View Post
    Its kind of hard doing this almost a year after release. I love the idea though. I think doing it on release would be much better and easier.

    Good Luck and Ill be sure to help out when I can!
    I appreciate it buddy. thanks!

  9. #9
    What's high end? Players that sell now but won't in five years?
    While some low end guy blows up in a few years and those patches will be faked already...

    You'll probably have to track around 5000 cards....good luck with that....it's hard enough to do with /99's...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKuba View Post
    What's high end? Players that sell now but won't in five years?
    While some low end guy blows up in a few years and those patches will be faked already...

    You'll probably have to track around 5000 cards....good luck with that....it's hard enough to do with /99's...
    I have never replied to one of your messages because...well, to be honest, they offer no value to the forums and it wouldn't be worth it.

    This time however - this one irked me. This is a good idea spxrules started. I, like many others, would like a guarantee that any card I purchase is authentic and free of being 'faked'. This approach can work when people work together - by contributing photos or offering value-added comments.

    You added nothing - again.

    Back to the purpose of this thread...I like this idea and want to thank spxrules for starting it. Any Cup ARP has value on the market and this only benefits us as collectors and hobby enthusiast. I'll be sure to contribute any photos if/when I get single color patches.

    Cheers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •