My Bucket's Intact Now A Few Deals Will Be Intact

Hello fellow SCF card collectors,

I just scanned 80% of my traders, except I couldn't wait to finish before I start to make some deals so here I am!!!! If you find any interest in any cards please just drop your Bucket's link or a Trade List and I'll be happy to take a look!! Or if you're looking to buy just let me know and we can start to negotiate. Hope you enjoy!! Please keep me up to date if you have any questions!!!!

Photo Bucket: http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/cl...?sort=3&page=1

Let's make some deals

Thanks,

Cory

2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
    Players I am looking for:Dan Hamhuis,Tyson Sexsmith,Lucic,Spencer Machacek,Michal Repik,Mark Fistric,Jonathon Blum,Gilbert Brule,Evander Kane,Cody Franson,Brent Festerling,Brendan Mikkelson,Andrej Meszaros,Mario Bliznak & any other former Vancouver Giants players
    Check my bucket out Hidden Content

PM sent.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

i like ur draisaitl yg n possibly others please check my bucket n pm me thx
    Photobucket: Hidden Content

Email: Hidden Content

Pm sent :)
    ******MY PC PLAYER'S MCDAVID, EICHEL, MACKINNON, ERIK KARLSSON, PRICE, DROUIN AND 2016-17 YGS #451 (Laine)