Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sell or Trade for Browns Cards

I have a NASCAR cards I would like to trade for some Cleveland Browns cards, or I will sell the item. Here is what I think I have:

Shoe box
    1992 traks. About 800 cards

1992 Maxx 1988-1992. Around 400 cards. Most of the set. Most are red boarders a few black boarders.

1991 Maxx complete set plus some additional cards.

Just looking for Browns cards. Must be in a Browns uniform.
    Last edited by johnfulks2; 08-25-2015 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Updated list.

Dispute Team Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins New York Yankees
    See etmill01's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I am interested in the Dale Jr car, I do have a couple Manziel rookies, I can look to see what other Browns cards I have...Ed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry all gone last night. I will let the other know. Maybe he will trade for something.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok. I can trade if you are still open. Any Browns. Just pm me and let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be inter. in the Jr car, whats the year ?!? and manuf. also, do you have the 25 car behind it and does it have a US flag paint scheme ?!?
    I have about 100 browns in my TRADER inventory, I have a few in my PC but that's why they are in my PC, I have #d, rks, autos and G/U in traders
    If nothing u need, im still inter. LMK
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

The number 25 is gone. The Earnhardt does not have a flag just the red white and blue colors. I have a few thousand cards that I am trying to get rid of. Not sure what is in them but I am willing to unload the lot if you are interested?

1996 Maxx cards all have the flag on them. Made In America on front. Guess 30 or so.

1991 priest navy car with flag #136

Gordon cards

94 action pack 73 and 146
    96 pinnacle action packed 2, 5 and 20
    Wheels 97 said rookie thunder can't find the date.
    95 finish line 24
    94 power racing preview 12 and 22

Dale Jr
    01 press pass premium 32
    98 press pass stealth stars "three stars" N 3/18
    01 press pass V/L 8/9

Have a few complete sets too. From 90's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still inter in the Jr car and the Made in America cards, can I see a pic of the '91 navy card, have all the others, have sets also but don't collect them.
    Have you checked out my traders yet

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like the two Manziel rookies the two West rookies and the Couch stadium classic. Pm me with a number and I will text you photos of the cards. I struggle placing the on here.