Thread: Want Minnesota Wild

Want Minnesota Wild

Looking for current players like Parise, Dubnyk, Dumba, Coyle, Brodin, or Granlund. As well as Gaborik in any jersey.

Derek

2. The Card Swap
    hey, if your looking for dubnyk, I have many duplicates I could probably help you out (mainly oiler uniform, as the only release with him in a minny uniform was from the recent SP Authentic.
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

I have a few minnesota wild inserts for trade:

2000-01 Crown Royale Limited Series #53 Jamie McLennan
    2014-15 Ultra Road to the Championship #RTCMWZP5 Zach Parise/Round 2 (5/9/14)
    2012-13 Prime #6 Niklas Backstrom
    2000-01 Crown Royale Red #53 Jamie McLennan

I am in the market for Any St. Louis Blues Inserts, especially 14-15 Fleer Ultra Road to the championship cards. Also looking for Pavol demitra cards in any form and Pat Lafontaine In any form. Pm Me and let me know!
    Collecting Any and All Pavol Demitra cards, Pat LaFontaine, Al MacInnis and any St. Louis Cards in general. Also, Looking for 14-15 Fleer Ultra Road to the Championship and any St. Louis Blues Inserts.
    My traders on Photobucket:Hidden Content