Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should I try for a BGS 10 or just go the safe route with a PSA 10?

I have a couple 2014 auto patch rookie cards that are in excellent condition, seemingly perfect to the naked eye (at least mine). What I have been trying to decide is whether to send them in to BGS and try for a Pristine 10 grade, or if I should just go the safe route and go for a PSA Gem Mint 10?

After researching Ebay it seems that these particular cards sell for more in PSA 10 than they do in BGS 9.5. Obviously a BGS 10 is the cream of the crop, but if they don't grade BGS 10 and end up getting a 9.5 I would be somewhat disappointed, because in that case I would've rather sent them to PSA.

Is there any possible way to tell how good of a chance a card has of grading a BGS 10?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can anyone provide some insight?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

If you are certain it would grade a PSA 10 and would be disappointed with anything less than a BGS 10 well Id go ahead and send it to PSA because a BGS 10 is not that easy to get..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can you scan the card? A bit tough to make the call without actually seeing it in my opinion.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/