Thread: New user

New user

Hello all,

Like many of you, I too got the "card bug" early on. Mostly baseball...Anyways, I stumbled across this forum and thought I would join.

I'll do some searching, but if anyone is interested in selling or trading, I am looking for the following cards.

- 2014 Bowman Chrome Auto - Preston Tucker (red, purple, or orange)
    - 2015 Bowman Chrome Carlos Correa
    - Any super short print ( /25 and under) Carlos Correa for 2013 or 2015
    - Any super short print ( /25 and under) Preston Tucker

If someone can guide me in the direction of the best place on the site to find these cards, please let me know.

Thanks!

Check out the trading and selling baseball card section.

Here's the trading:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...l-Card-Trading

Here's the selling:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...Buying-Selling
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF!!
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

How do I contact and admin? I set up a purchase with a member, put it in trade manager, paid, and now the seller is not responding to multiple requests for a tracking #. I got his phone #, but when I call I get a voicemail for someone else. So, I checked ebay to see if the photos he sent me were possibly taken from there and sure enough, they were! I'm out a large sum b/c of this fraudulent seller. Need help fast!

Contact any moderator. Please tell me you paid via paypal Goods? If you did then you can file a claim or open a case with pp for missing or stolen goods.