Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Ebay Bound?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ebay Bound?

I wonder what I could get if I put my entire PC (except ARod and Jeter) and Trade list on ebay, all in one shot.

I'm not having much luck with trading for Derek and Alex so I guess I should just sell everything off and start purchasing singles...take a look and lmk what you think.

thanks
    G

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nobody has an opinion of what this might fetch?

thanks
    G

Country
    See bellatrain10's Items on eBay

probably not as much as you would want

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I'm not sure what I'd want...I really want to focus on Jeter/ARod and tried using trade boards but that has not worked out...I either do not have the right cards for Jeter ARod or I'm offered cards I don't need/want...or I'm completely ignored (probably for the first reason)

So I need to do something and I guess less than what I want is better than hanging on to cards that serve me no purpose...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dhesterfan23's Items on eBay

i know this isnt for this thread but i liked these from your site:
    reyes gu jsy
    hafner select auto

i just received an arod GU /500 also check my site for more you may like

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See autocut's Items on eBay

Lots don't sell that well. You'll get more individually. I'm selling off my collection little by little as we speak. Single auctions is the only way to go.