Thread: LTTF J.R. Redmond card I NEED

Arrow LTTF J.R. Redmond card I NEED

Heyas just letting everyone know that I am still on the hunt for J.R. Redmond cards that are not on my list. You can find my have list at:

http://www.angelfire.com/sc3/mookigremlin/index.html/

There are cards of his that I already have that I am looking to pick more of up. If anyone has multi colored jersey then I would be interested. There are cards that I have that are numbered to /100 of his but I would like to pick up more. So when ya have the time drop me an e-mail so we can get a trade started. Thanks and have a safe one. :) mookigremlin@wmconnect.com

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

P.S. To let everyone know in advance I WILL NOT be interested in most of his common RC's (Bowman, Topps, Pacific, etc.) for I am pretty much set on those.

2. Kronozio
    Heyas just letting everyone know that I am still on search for Redmond cards that I need. If you have any that are not on my list at my site please let me know so that we can start on a trade. Also to say if I have to buy let me know and we can see if we can work something out that way. Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p