Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Bucket for Trade

     
  1. #1

    Bucket for Trade

    Looking to make some deals. Looking for Patriots and anything that catches my eye. Would love to get a Patch/Auto of Watkins/Evans/Cooks/Benjamin.

    Also have a lot of low end available as well. Let me know if you're looking for a specific team/player.

    Bucket link is in my sig. Thanks
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - Bucket

  2. #2
    I like your htg Julio certified, luck black and Alshon strata autos. Cmb and lmk thanks Jeff
    Hidden Content

    I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

  3. #3
    Please check my bucket for your Cody Latimer Museum Collection patch/auto.
    Lots of pics on my site!!!!

    Hidden Content

  4. #4
    PM sent. Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

    Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

  5. #5
    PM Returned.

    Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    PM sent. Thanks.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - Bucket

  6. #6
    Only things I saw were above the Latimer. Was there anything else you saw? Like the Benjamin Inception Auto and the Mike Evans Totally Certified Auto. LMK Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noahmyboy03 View Post
    Please check my bucket for your Cody Latimer Museum Collection patch/auto.
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - Bucket

  7. #7
    Jeff, as always you have some nice stuff, Flawless Rice/Flawless Namath are gorgeous. The Benjamin Contenders, Staubach and AJ NT are nice too. Just not sure what matches up.

    Quote Originally Posted by jrs865 View Post
    I like your htg Julio certified, luck black and Alshon strata autos. Cmb and lmk thanks Jeff
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - Bucket

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Jeff, as always you have some nice stuff, Flawless Rice/Flawless Namath are gorgeous. The Benjamin Contenders, Staubach and AJ NT are nice too. Just not sure what matches up.
    pm sent....let's work out a trade.
    Hidden Content

    I ONLY TRADE IN THE USA B/C I USE PAYPAL SHIPPING....SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

  9. #9
    PLease cmb and pm me for these
    Julio jones elite die cut
    kelvin Benjamin elite die cut
    aj green patch
    calvin Johnson patches
    eddie lacy patch
    geno smith patch
    randy moss dual patch
    Derek carr gu
    wvu lettermen

  10. #10
    Saw a few. Love the NT O'Connell 1/1. Would love to have that in my PC. What value do you have on it. Also like the Sterling Mike Evans Patch and the Black Gold Davante Adams Patch. Flacco Patch is nice too. LMK

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluecody View Post
    PLease cmb and pm me for these
    Julio jones elite die cut
    kelvin Benjamin elite die cut
    aj green patch
    calvin Johnson patches
    eddie lacy patch
    geno smith patch
    randy moss dual patch
    Derek carr gu
    wvu lettermen
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

    Hidden Content - Bucket

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •