Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: Looking to make some trades

     
  1. #1

    Looking to make some trades

    Hello everyone! I've been off the forum for a while due to my crazy busy summer. I'm back for now though and want to make some trade. I will update my bucket a little more tonight but for the most part it's all set. Here's what I'm looking for in trade: Any football stars: Brady, Manning, Beckham Jr, Lynch, Wilson, Benjamin, Evans, Luck, Mariota etc.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanVT View Post
    Hello everyone! I've been off the forum for a while due to my crazy busy summer. I'm back for now though and want to make some trade. I will update my bucket a little more tonight but for the most part it's all set. Here's what I'm looking for in trade: Any football stars: Brady, Manning, Beckham Jr, Lynch, Wilson, Benjamin, Evans, Luck, Mariota etc.
    I can use the Moncriff and Davante Adams autos please give me a look for either
    COLLECTING:Carson Wentz*Zach Ertz*Jordan matthews*Wendell Smallwood* Always looking for cards #/50 or less does not have to be Eagles players!!Be sure to check out my Ebay store & COMC Store!!
    Hidden Content

  3. #3
    Please check my bucket for these:

    Kelvin Benjamin Prestige auto
    Mike Evans Elite auto
    Cody Latimer Score auto

    Thanks,

    Bobby

  4. #4
    I like your Larry Johnson auto, Devinta Freeman autos, and Odell Beckham autos. Do you have any Brandin Cooks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahmyboy03 View Post
    Please check my bucket for these:

    Kelvin Benjamin Prestige auto
    Mike Evans Elite auto
    Cody Latimer Score auto

    Thanks,

    Bobby

  5. #5
    The LJ is pending. Do you like the Devante Freeman auto or Devante Adams autos? The OBJ's are available and I do have this Cooks auto:

    B Cooks FS Auto.jpg
    2014 Flair Showcase Brandin Cooks Rookie Auto (BV $40)

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanVT View Post
    I like your Larry Johnson auto, Devinta Freeman autos, and Odell Beckham autos. Do you have any Brandin Cooks?

  6. #6
    Check us for
    Denard gu/auto
    Jake Ryan auto
    AJ Green auto
    Gwynn auto

    Maybe we can work a trade for one or more
    Bucket:

    Hidden Content

    Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

    WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

  7. #7
    I like your Isiah Thomas auto, Oscar Robertson auto, John Stockton auto, Bernard King auto, Shaq auto, Alex English auto, and Steve Nash auto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    Check us for
    Denard gu/auto
    Jake Ryan auto
    AJ Green auto
    Gwynn auto

    Maybe we can work a trade for one or more

  8. #8
    No thanks they are PC....thanks for the look
    Bucket:

    Hidden Content

    Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

    WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

  9. #9
    I saw you post the Robertson for trade so how is that PC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    No thanks they are PC....thanks for the look

  10. #10
    I like that Cooks and the OBJ's and the Freeman, let me know what you think is a fair trade. I hope the Johnson ends up being something I can get since I'm starting and NBA hall of fame and greats collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noahmyboy03 View Post
    The LJ is pending. Do you like the Devante Freeman auto or Devante Adams autos? The OBJ's are available and I do have this Cooks auto:

    B Cooks FS Auto.jpg
    2014 Flair Showcase Brandin Cooks Rookie Auto (BV $40)

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •