Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to make some trades

Looking to make some trades

Hello everyone! I've been off the forum for a while due to starting college and a new job. I'm looking to make some trades now that I'm on here for a little bit. Check out my bucket, it's mostly update, there's a few in my mobile uploads I haven't put in the right album yet. Here's what I'm looking for in trade: Any basketball stars or rookies: LeBron, Durant, Curry, Harden, Okafor, Davis, Jordan, Thompson, etc.
    I PC pre-2006 NBA/NFL/MLB/NHL Star/HOF multi-color patches.

Instagram: Hidden Content

Flickr: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have the following cards you may be interested in... I put my wanted cards on the bottom. I also have about 20 star base/inserts of Lebron, Kobe, Harden, Durant, Lillard, Chris Paul available as well.

2014-15 Hoops Road to the Finals Deandre Jordan /2014
    2014-15 Hoops Road to the Finals LeMarcus Aldridge
    2014-15 Elite Purple Anthony Davis /199
    2014-15 Elite Die Cut Chris Paul /97

Roy Hibbert Game Used
    Darren Collison patch
    Any Pacers game used, auto, or numbered cards

Have pictures of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by emfritz10 View Post
    I have the following cards you may be interested in... I put my wanted cards on the bottom. I also have about 20 star base/inserts of Lebron, Kobe, Harden, Durant, Lillard, Chris Paul available as well.

2014-15 Hoops Road to the Finals Deandre Jordan /2014
    2014-15 Hoops Road to the Finals LeMarcus Aldridge
    2014-15 Elite Purple Anthony Davis /199
    2014-15 Elite Die Cut Chris Paul /97

Roy Hibbert Game Used
    Darren Collison patch
    Any Pacers game used, auto, or numbered cards

Hey
    I have some stars in baseball, basketball, and football that may interest you. Did you want scans, lists, both or what? I am interested in many things in your bucket. I am not sure what kind of cards you want to trade, but I am not expecting anything crazy. I like your AP inserts, some gu, and others. Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

I like your T Mac rookie, Draymond Green auto, Garopplo patch and Tony Gwynn rookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Hey
    I have some stars in baseball, basketball, and football that may interest you. Did you want scans, lists, both or what? I am interested in many things in your bucket. I am not sure what kind of cards you want to trade, but I am not expecting anything crazy. I like your AP inserts, some gu, and others. Thanks.

Check my bucket for the Tony Gwynn and Jo Noah autos. I may trade out of my basketball PC bucket for the Gwynn, so look there too - I have some HOF autos I may part with there.

EDIT: sorry - I had too many windows open - the Noah was in someone else's bucket! My bad!
    Last edited by jmintz; 07-24-2015 at 10:24 AM.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanVT View Post
    I like your T Mac rookie, Draymond Green auto, Garopplo patch and Tony Gwynn rookie.
    The Green has been traded and Garopplo patch is in talks, but would be available if I could get the Gwynn auto in our deal. Let me know. I also have other star base and inserts for you of some of the players you were looking for. Did you want a list? Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

I like your Julius Irving auto, Larry Bird auto, Kareem auto, Clyde Drexler auto, Magic Johnson auto, Karl Malone auto, Moses Malone auto, Hakeem Olajuwon auto, Shaq auto, Oscar Robertson auto, David Robinson auto, Bill Russell auto, John Stockton auto, Isiah Thomas auto and a few others as well, man I'm in heaven in your bucket lol, nice stuff for sure! Let me know what you could do, check my bucket to see if you like anything else as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Check my bucket for the Tony Gwynn and Jo Noah autos. I may trade out of my basketball PC bucket for the Gwynn, so look there too - I have some HOF autos I may part with there.

EDIT: sorry - I had too many windows open - the Noah was in someone else's bucket! My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanVT View Post
    I like your Julius Irving auto, Larry Bird auto, Kareem auto, Clyde Drexler auto, Magic Johnson auto, Karl Malone auto, Moses Malone auto, Hakeem Olajuwon auto, Shaq auto, Oscar Robertson auto, David Robinson auto, Bill Russell auto, John Stockton auto, Isiah Thomas auto and a few others as well, man I'm in heaven in your bucket lol, nice stuff for sure! Let me know what you could do, check my bucket to see if you like anything else as well.
    Naturally, you'd pick the cards that are the ones I'm not looking to move LOL

Out of that lot, really the only ones I'd trade are the Moses Malone and the Drexler. Best case-scenario for me would be a Drexler for Gwynn swap - I've got another Drexler coming in that should be arriving today as part of a set I'm building, so the one in my bucket would then be expendable.

Both are /49, both are on-card, both HOF. What do you think?
    Last edited by jmintz; 07-27-2015 at 10:47 AM.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast