Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

Any unopened toys for trade?

Ok so my last topic has gotten a lot of views but not a single response so instead of limiting it to certain time period I will go ahead and open it up to any years.... Now I am looking for stuff though that is in some way shape or form related to any of the following

1. comic books
    2. video games
    3. movies
    4. television shows

so if it is like a matchbox or hot wheels car Id only be interested in it if it were say for example the Scooby Doo Mystery Machine (just using that as an example because I know it was made)....

I am just getting in to toys so I do not have much to offer as far as toys go so Id probably be looking to trade either comics or sports related items in return

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NightHawk-21's Items on eBay

I have a box of star wars unopened. Im sure some of the backings aren't in the best shape, but they are still sealed. If you are interested in something like that. Not sure what they are worth or anything. Would consider selling or trading some off. I have some comics from back in the day and some unopened hot wheels. Can hit me up with a pm if you like.

Thanks
    Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a box of star wars unopened. Im sure some of the backings aren't in the best shape, but they are still sealed. If you are interested in something like that. Not sure what they are worth or anything. Would consider selling or trading some off. I have some comics from back in the day and some unopened hot wheels. Can hit me up with a pm if you like.

Thanks
    Tim

I sent you a pm

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (197)
    Country

I have a bunch of Star Wars figures from the 80's in package and mint. LMK if interested. I will trade for Sports cards if you have any..

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a bunch of Star Wars figures from the 80's in package and mint. LMK if interested. I will trade for Sports cards if you have any..

sorry for the late response I have not been on here recently..... I am interested. Do you have a list of which ones you have?