Thread: 1979 Topps Triple Auto

1979 Topps Triple Auto

I picked up a Kevis Bass 1979 Topps RC a long time ago and looked in the TTM Manager and saw that the other 2 players as well as Bass signed TTM. So I sent it out to Mr. Bass 1st in May and got the last one signed by Mr. Yost yesterday. The auto's came out nice and bold and they signed where I asked them to. Cam out nice and the card stayed Near Mint.

Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Congrats! It turned out real nice. I remember the '79 set well.

I've tried to get cards multi-signed TTM. It takes some guts, but well worth it.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by LakersMC View Post
    Congrats! It turned out real nice. I remember the '79 set well.

I've tried to get cards multi-signed TTM. It takes some guts, but well worth it.
    Thanks man. Bass actually took the longest of the trio. I am glad it came back in great condition and signed liked I asked.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

That is crazy cool very nice love the vintage

Quote Originally Posted by black bass View Post
    Looks Great ! Go Crew
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by camsue View Post
    That is crazy cool very nice love the vintage
    Thanks
    Hidden Content