Thread: New Cards Incoming soon

New Cards Incoming soon

First time getting new stuff in a long time, I would be lying to say I wasn't excited (even though it is nothing high end). Photobucket should work, and show the pictures under "incoming" folder

Let me know if anyone is looking to trade
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    If you happen to have any high-end Bridgewater or possibly Yankees I need I have a SUPER NASTY T-Mac in my bucket. Only thing I saw was those incoming in your bucket.

That is an awesome T-Mac patch. I am looking more towards Autos and RCs for my collection. Weird combo of Viking and 'Cuse fan-I like the Cuse Auto collection! If I do get some new stuff in, I will definitely check back for some trades!
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

Cool, thanks! Oh, I was born & raised in Syracuse so home team. :)