Thread: New to SCF. Hi from NJ.

New to SCF. Hi from NJ.

I am new to SCF and look forward to trading on here. I have been trading on Beckett for the last 6 months after getting back into the hobby. Teams I collect are Miami Dolphins, NY Yankees, St. Louis Cardinals and NY Islanders but also look at other players/teams as well. Hope to meet new traders and continue the fun.

2. Kronozio

Welcome to the forum!!
    PC: Longoria, Tulowitzki, Stanton, Kemp, Pujols, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Joey Votto, Griffey Jr, Craig Biggio, Bagwell, Helton, Derek Jeter
    I trade by BV or @ least try to when available.
    Cards FT/FS~Hidden Content
    Scans/Pix~ Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF! I am from New Jersey as well. Perhaps sometime I can trade you some Dolphins for Giants.
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Always collecting New Jersey Devils current roster base cards as well as Giants base cards of Joe Morris, George Martin, Howard Cross, Odessa Turner, Perry Williams and Stephen Baker

Please check out my next group break Hidden Content (Pick Your Team!)

Welcome to SCF Carlo, enjoy yourself here and happy trading!