Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for ......

Looking for ......

Im looking for Jones Runningbacks ..... Look in my sig and see who you have im looking for GREG, KEVIN, and JULIUS LMK what you have

Hey!!!! I have these:

04 Press Pass "Big Numbers" #BN12 Kevin Jones
    06 Donruss Elite "Zoning Commision" Ser#0151/1000 #ZC-36 Kevin Jones
    06 Fleer Ultra "The Franchise" #TF-KJ Kevin Jones

05 Gridiron Kings #GK-15 Julius Jones
    05 Playoff Contenders "MVP Contenders" Ser#045/100 #MVP-7 Julius Jones
    06 Fleer Ultra "The Franchise" #TF-JJ Julius Jones

LMK if ya Need any of these... I would be Looking for Newer Inserts of Peyton & Eli Manning OR Newer/Nicer Inserts to Use as Tradebait....

THANKS ALOT!!!!!!!

i have a Peyton Manning Topps DP&P refrator and i think an ELI REFRACTOR............. BOTH from 2006

LMK

Hey!!!! Could use Both.. LMK what Ya Need for the 2 of them...

THANKS ALOT!!!!!

OT but i PM'd you about our trade and no response....i still havent received the 2 baseball autos(strawberry & casey) from our trade. LMK what the deal is because its been close to 3 weeks and i see you have already gotten mine...LMK by PM...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by heelsfan4life78
    OT but i PM'd you about our trade and no response....i still havent received the 2 baseball autos(strawberry & casey) from our trade. LMK what the deal is because its been close to 3 weeks and i see you have already gotten mine...LMK by PM...thanks
    Bud i PMed you back and told you what the deal is...

what are the values of the k.jones patch, Rudi Johnson Patch and the tatum and lamont autos?

The bv's on the j.jones single is $25, the one with manning is $30 and I think the Greg Jones jersey is $15 but I'm not sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast