Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    The weekend is here!!!!! Let's deal!!!! Scan Heavy!!!

    Will trade for anything that catches my eye...

    Please reply/inquire in the thread. Thanks

    HI END (BV $100 AND UP)













    ALSO HAVE THIS SET--JUST LOOKING FOR TRADEBAIT FOR IT:
    15 CARD 1999 Playoff Terrell Davis Salute Autographs Set (Total bv $600)




    ALL OTHER AUTO'S





































































    JERSEY CARDS






    Last edited by mpekar; 08-02-2015 at 02:46 PM.

  2. #2
    Like the AP Premier Patch/AU, CMB even the PC and lmk, thanks!

  3. #3
    like the unitas auto, and the montana patch auto, check my entire bucket to include all pcs, thanks.
    Bucket:

    Hidden Content

    Great interest in Yanks, Ravens and Celts.......

    WILL ONLY TRADE TO United States and Canada without prior APPROVAL!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rybowski View Post
    Like the AP Premier Patch/AU, CMB even the PC and lmk, thanks!
    pm sent--thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Reeder View Post
    like the unitas auto, and the montana patch auto, check my entire bucket to include all pcs, thanks.
    didn't see anything in that range I can use right now, but thanks

  5. #5
    interested in the denard robinson camo
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Like the Bridgewater rookie ticket auto and the Finest Leveon Bell patch auto. LMK Jen
    http://www.freewebs.com/jkad/
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    HOUSTON POWER FOOTBALL
    Houston's Pro Women's Football Team
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by JKadlitz View Post
    Like the Bridgewater rookie ticket auto and the Finest Leveon Bell patch auto. LMK Jen
    http://www.freewebs.com/jkad/
    hey Jen--do u have a pic of the Bell treasures patch/au /99?? didn't see it in your folders

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Yes, it's here in my PC. He's one of the guys on my collect list right now, so I don't want to trade him. Sorry. Looking to get him. ;-)
    http://www.freewebs.com/jkad/apps/ph...toid=194433817
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    HOUSTON POWER FOOTBALL
    Houston's Pro Women's Football Team
    Hidden Content

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by JKadlitz View Post
    Yes, it's here in my PC. He's one of the guys on my collect list right now, so I don't want to trade him. Sorry. Looking to get him. ;-)
    http://www.freewebs.com/jkad/apps/ph...toid=194433817
    oh, ok. didn't really see anything else. thanks tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •