Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

*** Huston Street and Robinson Cano Rookie Autos***

I am looking for Huston Street and Robinson Cano Rookie Autos. PLMK, Thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I have the Huston Street Bowman Sterling Auto/Jersey RC. It books 40. I am interested in your Teixeira auto, the Brock auto, or the Pujols triple GU (some interest in the Rolen/Pujols GU too) What are BV's on them and can we work something out?

I have an extra 06 Sweet Spot Huston Street auto 61/275 books not out on it yet but I would be looking for otjer sweet spots or nice patch cards.

Thanks

sense6-- Is there any certain players that you are looking for.

**I have a bunch of multi-colored patches of players, But listing them won't show you how nice they are. I am trying to get some scans of them.**

This is what I was referring to could I see some scan or a list?

I am working on getting a friend to scan them for me. If you would like I can send you a list of the players and try to desricbe some of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast