Thread: Want Curtis Lazar

Want Curtis Lazar

Please let me know if you have any available as well as my usual wants of Gabrik, Gaudreau and Gilmour. Thanks.

I already have SPA Future Watch auto, OPC Platinum RC, OPC Platinum Auto RC, and SP Authentic Retro 94 Auto.
    Last edited by MNwild10; 08-03-2015 at 06:02 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Your trader list still shows that you have some Lazars available for trade. I have some doubles myself and would be interested in a swap so lmk if they are really available.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

I have his opc platiuum-rc-#186
    if you need it.
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content