Thread: looking for mario andretti

looking for mario andretti

have a chance to meet him shortly so I am looking for a couple cards to get signed (or even better yet an 8x10) willing to get one signed for anyone that can help me out thanks in advance
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151
    1/1's and Plates: 10

when do you need it by

August 12th
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151

I have a card from the 2015 National Upper Deck Wrapper Redemption packs, but I don't think it will get to Canada in time. You can check on ebay to see what it looks like.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:605!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):71
    Percent Complete:79.6

How did it go? It must have been amazing to meet him! He's signed 4 cards for me ttm and even personalized one to me like I asked. Next time you could try to get some cards from www.comc.com I do that a lot now most of the time when I'm looking for cards of a specific person.

unfortunately there was not enough time to get them from comc as it was announced a few days before he was to be here. I didnt make it down as I had two of my boys at the blue jays game, so I asked my wife to go and get something signed for my two boys. She tells me Mario was great, asked her if she wanted anything as well as for my daughter who was there so that mad 4 auto'd pics, he asked he if there was anyone else and she mentioned our oldest son as well as myself so she left there with 4 auto'd pics........kinda wish I could have met him after hearing this story :)
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1038/1151