Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Igor Sikorsky III

Igor Sikorsky III is the grandson of aircraft pioneer Igor Sikorsky. He is also the nephew of Dimitry "Jimmy" Viner who was the pilot during the first naval helicopter rescue.

Dear Cliff, Thank you for the nice letter- and the honor to sign your cards. I am not a military man, but I am always so impressed by those in the military who are there to take care of our country. My grandfather’s helicopters have ensured our safety countless times. He was proud of their effectiveness in war, but I would say more proud of its life saving capabilities in time of need.

Best Regards,
    Igor Sikorsky III
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 06-18-2016 at 06:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Chicago Bears Chicago White Sox Illinois Fighting Illini
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

This is a really cool thread, I like all the autos, and letters are cool as well. I have a few of these desert storm cards from both of the brands that you listed. As I am looking to downsize, and the great way you are honoring the cards, I will send them to you. I have served in the 82nd Airborne and in Afghanistan, so of course, I love the airborne unit cards the most. PM me your address and I will ship them out to you.
    My website is: Hidden Content
    I collect Aaron Rowand, Bears, Illini and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.
    If you ever see these 2 cards, I will give out a finders fee and I am willing to buy! 2002 flair collection(#/50): 104 Javon Walker, 124 Rohan Davey. PM me for fastest results.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm glad you like it! It's more exciting for me now when I get autographs from veterans and other people connected to the military in some way, than it is to get an autograph from regular athletes/celebrities even though I really like getting autographs from anyone. It's a really cool feeling to have pieces of history.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Cliff
    I see where you tried to get Schwarzkopf with no success. I know how you feel. Being from New Jersey we have the New Jersey Military academy in Sea Girt NJ and the grounds was also used for the NJ State Police training. The main building is named in honor of his father who was commander of the State Police many years ago(remember Norman grew up in NJ). We were hoping Norman would return for a visit after Desert Storm but I never saw him unless he made a quick visit and I missed him. I had his book IT DOESN'T TAKE HERO which was his autobiography which I was hoping he would sign but atlas I never got to meet him. If you are interested in books like that it is a good read.
    Again keep up the good work

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Houston Astros LSU Tigers
    See cademinton's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Love these!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cards And Patches

I received these from hooters517. Thank you VERY much!!!!! I sent a few of the cards out last week to try to get autographed, and I'll be sending out more this coming week.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Gen.Michael Hagee

Gen.Michael Hagee served in the United States Marine Corps from 1968-2007. He served in Vietnam, Desert Storm, was an executive assistant for the director of the CIA, and also served as the commandant of the Marine Corps from 2003-2006.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 06-19-2016 at 06:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lee Greenwood "God Bless The USA"

Lee Greenwood is an American singer that is well known for his patriotic song "God Bless The USA" which he wrote in 1983. The song became popular and widely played during Desert Storm in 1991 and during Enduring Freedom in 2001 following the terrorist attacks of September 11th.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 06-19-2016 at 06:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Gen.Tommy Franks

Gen.Tommy Franks served in the United States Army from 1965–2003. He served in Vietnam, Desert Storm, and he led the invasion of Afghanistan after the September 11th terrorist attacks in 2001, and he also led the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
    Gen.Franks earned 3 purple hearts during his career in combat, and was the leader of Central Command (CENTCOM) from 2000-2003 during the early years of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 06-19-2016 at 06:34 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This collection is super cool!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast