Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks! I have plans to make it even better.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Gen.James L. Jones

Gen.James L. Jones served in the United States Marine Corps from 1967-2007. He participated in the Vietnam War, as well as Desert Storm, commanding the 24th Marine expeditionary unit during Operation Provide Comfort. He later became the 32nd commandant of the Marine Corps, the supreme allied commander of Europe and after leaving the Marines, he worked as the 22nd National Security Advisor.

Gen.Jones was awarded a silver star for his actions while serving in Vietnam. One day near Khe Sanh his unit was heavily outnumbered. Gen.Jones stands six feet, four inches tall which made him a big target for the enemy, but he showed fearless bravery that day, calling in artillery strikes very close to his unit’s position. When the fighting had stopped, around 230 enemy soldiers were found dead and his heroic actions likely saved the lives of him and his men.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 06-19-2016 at 06:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lt.Col.Bruce "Roto" Till

Lt.Col.Bruce "Roto" Till served as an F-15 fighter pilot in the United States Air Force. During Desert Storm, he helped shoot down three Iraqi Mig-23's along with Maj.Rhory "Hoser" Draeger, Col.Cesar "Rico"Rodriguez, and Gen.Anthony "Kimo" Schiavi.

Cliff-
    Thanks for the letter and your support of our military. This picture was taken at our deployed location in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia during the conflict.

Take care,
    “Roto”
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 06-19-2016 at 06:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Dave Marcis

Dave Marcis was a race car driver from 1968-2002. He drove a car with a Coast Guard paint scheme during the 1991 Daytona 500 in honor of the Americans that were serving in Desert Storm.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 06-19-2016 at 06:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Gen.Ralph Eberhart

Gen.Ralph Eberhart served in the United States Air Force from 1968-2005. He flew more than 5,000 flight hours during his career including flying 300 combat missions while serving in Vietnam. He was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross.

He served in Vietnam, Desert Shield/Desert Storm, Enduring Freedom, and Operation Iraqi Freedom. He was the commander of NORAD during the terrorist attacks on the United States on September 11, 2001.
    Last edited by CliffAnderson92; 06-19-2016 at 08:11 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Very unique collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

You're lucky. I met Powell twice and got two of these signed, and both times he signed the back (like Cheney did). But it was probably because I had a blue sharpie, and he thought the sig wouldn't show up (and you cant write over your face, right?). I guess next time I'll have a silver one...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Enduring Freedom Cards

Last week I got a box of Operation Enduring Freedom trading cards and I'm going to try to get as many of them autographed as I can. The cards have pictures of different political/military leaders, pictures of the sites that were attacked by the terrorists, pictures of military equipment like planes, helicopters, ships and there are also a lot of sticker cards that have a patriotic message on each of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Last week I got a box of Operation Enduring Freedom trading cards and I'm going to try to get as many of them autographed as I can. The cards have pictures of different political/military leaders, pictures of the sites that were attacked by the terrorists, pictures of military equipment like planes, helicopters, ships and there are also a lot of sticker cards that have a patriotic message on each of them.

You might have trouble getting that middle one signed...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hahaha, I got two cards of him and I'll try to get them both autographed.......just not by him luckily; athough if I had his autograph I'd probably be rich! I've sent one of the cards to an SCF member that's a veteran of the Afghan war, and I'll send the other Bin Laden card either to a different veteran, or to George Tenet/Robert Mueller who were the leaders of the CIA and FBI in 2001.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast