Thread: Does Ryan McDonagh Sign?

Does Ryan McDonagh Sign?

The subject says it all. Does Ryan McDonagh sign?

I was going over my outstanding Panini redemptions and McDonagh seems to be the hold up on my 11/12 Contenders Rangers booklet.

A quick search on eBay and, minus a stray card or two, the only signed cards that showed up were from his rookie year. That's a long time not to have signed any cards; Long enough for me to start considering a replacement.

Does anyone have any non-rookie year signed McDonagh cards?

Last edited by TRDouble; 08-06-2015 at 02:36 PM.

2. Kronozio
    There were a couple of singed McDonagh cards in SP Authentic ( and I'm not sure if they are stickers or not. A quick search of the SCF inventory shows a total of 59 McDonagh autos, compared to 132 for Derek Stepan, who had the same rookie year. I would think that McDonagh is not a big signer, but I'm not sure. I also wonder about Panini fulfilling outstanding hockey redemptions. I have a couple of RCs from 13/14 that I am waiting for and I'm not sure if they are ever going to be made.
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2009-10 ITG 1972 Auto A-BP2 Park
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

Historically not often, but it looks like now that he's the captain of one of the NHL's most recognizable teams he is signing more. He had some hard-signed content in a few 14-15 products as well as some stickers.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I don't remember him having too many autos previously, but seems to have plenty this year. He has hard-signed autos in Ice, Trilogy, SPA, Premier, and sticker autos in BD, Upper Deck, Artifacts

Yes, he signs. I have a TON of McD's non-rookie year auto cards. check my Bucket:
    Hidden Content

Lundqvist Auto PC Bucket:
    Hidden Content

If I'm not mistaken I believe he just did a private signing with AJ's sports world.