Thread: Ebay steal?

Ebay steal?

Seems like a steal and the other versions /10 have gone for much more! What do you all think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252040818060...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
    Last edited by GoHawks72; 08-06-2015 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Forgot Link

Quote Originally Posted by GoHawks72 View Post
    Seems like a steal and the other versions /10 have gone for much more! What do you all think?
    No link or image there...
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

I think someone "stole" the link or image...��
    Hidden Content

Collecting Bears, also pick up Vikings for fellow traders.

Quote Originally Posted by ctkenjr View Post
    I think someone "stole" the link or image...��
    Maybe the card in the link featured LeBron getting dunked on and Nike confiscated the link.

It's a decent price. I was a big Michael Finley fan, and sadly his stuff doesn't go for very much.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

That is a good deal, i remember back when his stuff was through the roof, was fun to watch him play.
    Hidden Content

I feel like just about any autograph card let alone a Finley auto for 5$ is a steal. I mean, how much cheaper do you actually think it'd go for? What I don't think is a steal is that shipping price.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    New York Knicks Team Collector
    I Also Collect: Wilson Chandler Patrick Ewing John Starks Larry Johnson Rasheed Wallace .Latrell Sprewell Joakim Noah Gary Payton & Wrestling Autographs

Interestingly enough, today's contracts players are paid $5 per auto they sign from the card companies. Might not be the same for all, but my contacts (from last season) stated that much.
    Hidden Content