Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What should I do to graph Lakeland Tigers

I am currently in Orlando and have decided to go to a Lakeland tigers against Daytona Tortugas. I have no memmorablia of either team. However I go have balls that I can bring and the whole team can sign one ball. Or should I buy a team set of Lakeland tigers cards and graph them. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions of what to do, who to graph, and what to buy for them to sign. Thank you very much for reading this post!

My opinion is to buy a team set and have the players autograph them. When I do that, I then know who each auto is (not the easiest thing to figure out on a ball in 5 years), since they sign their own card, and further, if you are lucky enough to get 20 players to sign, the space on a ball will be tough to come by. I usually do the minor league team cards, unless there is a big-name prospect that I might get on their own ball.

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:605!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):71
    Percent Complete:79.6

Thank you very much!! I think that's what I will do!! I will let you know my successes saturday.

Only bad thing about the team sets are not all the players are still on the team.
    Baseball-Evan Longoria, Sonny Gray, Mike Trout, Kris Bryant, Andrew Triggs, Ryon Healy, Ryan Dull Football-Blake Bortles,Devin Hester rc's, Jordan Howard, Kevin White, Derek Kinder 2009 Brad Ziegler Wantlist Hidden Content
    Trade list Hidden Content

Oh very good point. What do you suggest to do with such short notice, the game is tomorrow?

That is true, some players are called up and moved on. In those cases, an autograph on a ticket stub or a pocket schedule is my preferred method, but make sure you immediately write down somewhere either who it was or their number.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:605!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):71
    Percent Complete:79.6

Team bat maybe? Bigger than a ball at least.

I like both of your ideas arfmax and bryanATX. I will consider both ideas. I really like the team set idea and I think I am gonna try a few of your ideas based on the cost of items at the gift store. Will most high A players sign more than one card?? I think I'm gonna get the team set so they can sign theit card, bring my ball so they can sign the ball too and also buy ether a team bat or mini pennant that they can sign too. Does anyone have an idea on about how many players will sign?

Its a crapshoot....but a little advice; knowing their name will help alot!

OK thank you I'll have a roster or program in my hand so I can know theit name! thank you so much I will try to memorize their names and I hope that they have their jerseys on with there last names

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast