Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mikecouil's Items on eBay

WTB Low end collection/insert lot in person upstate NY

My 9 year old is now into the hobby and I'm looking to get him started. An internet buy just doesn't make a ton of sense with how bad shipping will kill me so if there is anyone in Upstate NY (I'm in Watertown) I'd be very interested in buying a lot of low end shiny inserts/serial numbered stuff or your entire low end collection. Not interested in anything pre-2006 or so. I'd like him to be able to see the players on TV that he's got cards of. Thanks a ton.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions
    See Michiganmax41's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

have some Malone NY masterpieces that can be shipped in a bubble mailer without D/C
    Last edited by michiganMax; 08-07-2015 at 08:05 AM.
    Need , newer Detroit players ( Herndon Hooker, Amon-ra St. Brown, Larkin, Husso, Bergren, Simon Edvinsson # 563 sps, Soderblom, Sam Laporta, Akil Badoo, Javier Baez,Cunningham) Hidden Content
    FB list: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mikecouil's Items on eBay

I'm just going to assume you were trying to reply to someone else's post and not mine since this doesn't really have a lot to do with what I'm asking for.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions
    See Michiganmax41's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm just going to assume you were trying to reply to someone else's post and not mine since this doesn't really have a lot to do with what I'm asking for.

Cleaned up that post......Lemme know please

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dropped you a PM, thanks!
    aka Bear Ridge Collectibles

BANNED

Country
    Green Bay Packers

I have a bunch of chrome, inserts and numbered sitting in boxes I can get rid of for cheap. Since its for the lil guy shipping will be on me. Shoot me a pm if you're interested