Thread: Excalibur Premium box

Excalibur Premium box

Opened a box last night. If Stauskas has a good year (someone has to score on the perimeter for Philly!!!) then it could turn out to be a nice card. And, I hit some low-numbered Crusades. Plus, Favors is 99/99 for those that care about that stuff (I don't). I PC Gator alum, so happy with the Parsons.

Click here to read all about the break and a full breakdown of the inserts, and a photo of what I believe are the Knights Templar parallels (I think that's what those are - they're the only non-numbered base parallel listed on the box)

Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

Stauskas could have a good year, I'd probably agree with your assessment of your break, B- seems like a fair grade for what you pulled. Thanks for sharing.

pm me if you pulled any Joe Ingles crusades please?

Coopz did you receive the package I sent to you. The joe ingles red and kobe and the free throw in cards?

Quote Originally Posted by rocksaysits420 View Post
    not to bad can use the Parsons gu
    No can do - Parsons = Gator.
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

Can use the Stauskas if you want to move it, lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by 19spezzafan View Post
    Can use the Stauskas if you want to move it, lmk.
    You've got some really nice stuff but anything that I was into was a bit too high end.