Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member Tevex4

New member Tevex4

Hello all

I am new to this forum and just wanted to post a quick bio. I have been an intermittent trader on the beckett web site for awhile (18 trades and counting)

I have been collecting for several years and am a huge Lions fan. I collect football mostly with a little bit of Hockey.

My player PC's in order of priority: Stafford, Ansah, Levy, Pettigrew, Slay, VanNoy and Ebron. Also all Lions Contenders Autos since 1998 (100%)

I also am working on Topps base sets from 2007-2014. 2008 SPX Winning combos (54%), 2010 prestige gold (36%) and 2014 topps rookie patch (55%).

I will be updating my trade list on this site as well as redoing my photobucket until then my Beckett org is updated.

Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting and trading.

Thanx

William

Welcome to SCF, enjoy yourself here. The searching tools and Inventory tools here are very user friendly.
    Take a couple tutorials...They improved my proficiency vastly.
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

Do you need 14 Totally certified base Lions?

Thanks for the hints. Good to see a fellow Lions fan on here. Is there any certain player you collect? I've done a lot of team breaks in the last year and have a fair amount of Lions doubles including inserts, and jersey cards.

William- Welcome to SCF. I have this auto available for trade if you are interested:

13 Momentum Rookie Initiation Signatures Ansah (#/99)
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    William- Welcome to SCF. I have this auto available for trade if you are interested:

13 Momentum Rookie Initiation Signatures Ansah (#/99)
    I would be interested in the Ansah. I don't have any of my newer cards input on this site only on Beckett. I don't have any Vintage as most of my stuff is 2008-current. Is there anything you are looking for?

Thanx

Tevex4- Other game used or autos. When you have a list I would like to see what you have.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF and best of luck with your collection!
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast