Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pro Football HOF weekend Pictures!

If you've never been you have to go at least once. This is my 3rd time and it only gets better. I did two paid signing Ted Hendricks and Howie Long plus I got some bonus pictures with famous Raider fans Tooszak and Gorilla Rilla, and a pic with Carl Eller one of the Purple People Eaters and Raider great Lincoln Kennedy as he was leaving the ceremony! Lincoln kennedy parked out with the common folk and rode the bus from the fairgrounds parking to the staidum!
    hof 004.jpg
    hof 001.jpg
    howielong.jpg
    tedhendricks.jpgcarleller.jpg
    tooszak.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome photos of what looked to be a wonderful event! I went years ago when Joe Montana went in and loved it! Funny part is that we saw Charles Hayley coming through the back of the crowd just before the speakers came on back then. To anyone who is within driving distance be sure to check the official website as they also have signings from time to time for little or no cash at the museum to get folks there for more than the induction weekend. I still kick myself for not driving over years ago when they had the 49'ers Million Dollar Backfield member signing! The museum is a wonderful trip on its own, but too crazy to get to enjoy during those few crowded days around the induction weekend. I hope that you had a chance to see more than those bronze statues. Jim Thorpe sweater "uniform" was one of my favorite items to see.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd been in the museum a couple times in the past and was going to go in on Sunday but I ended up spending too much money in the Tim Brown store that he had set up at the mall so I figure I'll go back some day to get a picture with his bust...hopefully next year! I think you used to get free admission into the museum with your ticket to the induction ceremony at least I think I did when I went back in 2006. Now it costs an extra $29 per person.