One More Week to make some trades!

The new school year is almost upon me, which means a whole lot less time for cards. I would love to make a ton of deals this week to improve my PC and move stuff out that I dont want.

Most of what I have left is lower end, #d, insert and RC. I dont have high end tradeable stuff and I have very few GU or autos left- so if that is all you are after, this thread may not be for you. I do have a few GU/Autos from various sports left, I will definitely check if you need certain teams or players!

If you have team or player wants (through 2014, I didnt buy any of this year's stuff yet) let me know!

I am looking for, in return...

anything pre 1975 vintage, any sport, any condition
    Cleveland Indians from sets I dont yet have them in (working on a type card collection)
    2015 Browns draft picks- anything showing them in a pro or college uni (No Sage, PP, etc please)
    Low end LeBron James, Kyrie Irving, and current Cavs players- looking for base, inserts, RC, whatever. All I ask is that they are still on the team, and are shown in a Cavs uniform
    Your list, I am always looking to pick up neat stuff, and if you need a ton, I will go in your favor for slightly nicer cards

Lets trade! PWE sized deals are great! any size trade, as long as it helps us both!!!

Thanks
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I do have some Kyrie Irving RCs that I have for trade. Do you have a tradelist or a photobucket?
    Collecting: Kris Bryant, Carlos Correa, and Brook Lopez RCs

Tradelist:
    Hidden Content

no to both unfortunately, I sold and traded so much stuff that all lists became very out dated. If you can point me in a direction, I can get a list of stuff you might like
    Thanks
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    no to both unfortunately, I sold and traded so much stuff that all lists became very out dated. If you can point me in a direction, I can get a list of stuff you might like
    Thanks
    Ed
    I would be interested in any game used or rookies that you have for trade like Andrew Luck, Odell Beckham Jr. LeVeon Bell, etc and any other football or basketball that you may have. Really open to anything.
    Collecting: Kris Bryant, Carlos Correa, and Brook Lopez RCs

Tradelist:
    Hidden Content

I have about 25 Cavs base, rookies, and a few insert cards, mostly from years 2012-2015. About 8 are LeBron cards. I also have a numbered Andy Varejao and Shawn Marion cards from 2014-15 products. I am looking for newer Indiana Pacers stuff, will trade in your favor for autos/gu/numbered, but will take inserts/rookies too.

I just moved from Akron, so the Cavs are my second team!

hi,

tell me if you could something içn my TL
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...s-listed!!!%29
    I collect Udonis Haslem - Jeff McInnis - Dale Ellis - Tracy Murray - Rex Chapman - Mo Williams - Michael Jordan
    1998-99 Skybox Metal Fusion Titanium /40
    1996-97 Metal Precious Metal
    All "Metal cards" in 2011-12, 2012-13, 2013-14 Fleer Retro